STOP BULLYING NEWS

Total views

Monday, October 25, 2010

Some Bullies Just Never Stop.Why??????????

I can not believe they are still bullying me?
I just hope they do not do it to anyone else, do they really know how they affect people? Do they care?
What kind of monsters are they? Are they just bored?
Do something useful, go and help someone in need, change the world, just stop bullying.
Are they the same bullies or different ones?
Did you ever had the following thoughts:
They do not like me but why be so cruel?
Why me?
What is wrong with me?
What did I do to deserve this?
I just want them to stop.
No matter what I do, they just do not like me?
They ignore me, pretend I do no exist. Sometimes I feel I do not.
I do not want to go to school, to work, home. I just want to disappear.
I really hope there is a GOD, but where is he?
Worst thoughts?
JUST STOP.
IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT,  IT IS THE BULLIES FAULT.
THEY ARE WEAK.
SOMETIMES THEY DO IT BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY, OTHER TIMES JUST FOR FUN (THEY ARE SAD AND UNHAPPY AND WANT OTHERS TO FEEL THE SAME WAY).
DO NOT GIVE THEM THE POWER TO AFFECT YOU, TAKE ACTION, FIND AN ADVOCATE FROM YOUR FAMILY, SCHOOL, AUTHORITIES, OTHER GROUPS.
TELL EVERYONE WHAT THEY DID TO YOU. BULLIES ARE COUNTING ON YOUR SILENCE.
DOCUMENT THE ABUSE AND TAKE ACTION. COMPLAIN TO EVERYONE, DO IT FOR YOU AND FOR THE OTHERS THEY WILL BULLY.
IF YOU TAKE YOUR POWER BACK AND EXPOSE THEM THEY WILL STOP BULLYING YOU, AND IF NOT TAKE IT TO THE AUTHORITIES.

DO NOT KEEP IT INSIDE, TELL SOMEONE.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment