STOP BULLYING NEWS

Total views

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MEGAN GALE -IF SOMEONE HURTS YOU DON'T ACCEPT IT , SAY NO

'Gossips' respond to Megan Gale's cafe tweets | Herald Sun
If someone hurts you in any way, make it clear, politely of course, that you won't accept that kind of treatment," she said.

"I completely understand that I will not always be [everyone's] cup of tea and not appeal to everyone and I'm totally fine with that.

"Although with that said ... I still don't see the need for people to be hateful and negative, especially women hating on other women."

Gale hopes she changed the way her two critics approach ridicule in the future.

"I think they were pretty shocked when they saw me ... I was laughing about it though," she said.

"It's just strange that for some reason we seem far more quick to judge and be negative, rather than be positive and encouraging and support one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment